domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND/ TU NUEVA NOVIA

I the lonely woman. I search for the man with which I can live the rest of the life. My own personality I would say that I am: MY honest, loyal, kind, positive person, with human values. I appreciate faitfulness and honesty. I like romance and I am warm open-hearted to people. I am trying to have always a positive outlook on life. I like socializing, meeting friends, good conversations, romantic moments. Also I value a close homelife with family. I like coziness in home and enjoy a quiet evening at home. Things that I enjoy in life are reading, going to the beach, walking, movies, music, shopping. I enjoy being outdoors and I enjoy the quiet evening at home. I like to go to the theater, cinema or concerts, to meet friends and have interesting conversations. I like to be physically active. My Ideal Person: He must be tender and attentive to the woman’s world, sometimes I need only his good words and I want to find a man who could understand it and help me to be happy together with him. I feel I have so much love to give and so much inside my heart to share. I will not write you much about myself now.
If you are interested, that please, write to me on my address:
Your new girlfriend”

No hay comentarios: