martes, 27 de enero de 2009

UNDER NO RISK (SIN RIESGO)




My name is Dr Brown G.,
the managing director of Norton

Finance Loan Company.
I am a private loan lender. I give out loans to
business people and
individuals for just 3% interest rate.
This loan co-operation
gives out loan without any collateral and under no risk.
If you are interested in getting a loan from my firm,
contact me with the following details for the fast processing of your loan which
will take 48-hours for you to receive your demanded loan all over the world.
======================
* Applicant Full Names
* Applicant Contact Address:
* Direct-Phone Number:
* Country:
* Age:
* Marital Status:
* Amount Required As Loan:
* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
* Annual Income: * Occupation:

You are to contact me for your much needed loan via email below;

Regards,
DR Brown


ilustracion de www.angelyague.com.es

No hay comentarios: